Sunday, July 13, 2014

Influenster: VowVoxBox Eco Tools Facial Sponge




VowVoxBox


Reviewing: 
Eco Tools: Pure Complexion Facial Sponge

$4.99 - $5.99



A Beauty Review by: 
Michelle Hibbard


So I am sure I have mentioned this in previous VoxBox reviews but I am going to mention it again.
Influenster is a site for people who are all over social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vine and more. If you have a blog it is a plus.
This site has you spend a month or more reviewing products you have used on your own, taking short surveys and answering questions to get different badges. The more badges you open and the higher score you get the more likely you will be offered a VoxBox to review.
They start you off with one product to review and then after a few they will start sending VoxBox's.
A VoxBox is a themed box that is sent to your home and is full of products based around the theme for you to test out and review. This is all complimentary.
This VoxBox is the VowVoxBox which is the wedding theme.
These are all must haves for before wedding prep.
This is my review on the Eco Tools Facial Sponge and tit is 100% honest!
I will be reviewing each product in a separate post.
I do not get paid or compensated in any way for these reviews and Influenster is all about honesty.
If you are interested in joining Influenster click here.
Now...on with the show!




\
Pure Complexion Facial Sponge





I had recently broken out due to a new primer I started using so when I got this sponge I was hoping it would help my skin. I used it day and night applying a very small amount of facial cleanser to the sponge and then in circle motions I scrubbed my face. I say a "small" amount because with this sponge a little bit of cleanser goes a very long way!
The sponge is just just harsh enough to take the dead skin off without irritation. It is actually pretty soft considering how well it takes dry/dead skin off.

After a few days I would love to say it cleared my skin right up... but I began to break out even worse than before. I didn't stop using it because I know from previous experience  when using products like this it sometimes gets worse before it gets better.
That is exactly what happened.
When you begin using a product like this one it is removing all of the impurities and getting rid of all the gunk hiding in your pores. You break out because your skin is trying to remove all of that gross stuff hiding in your face.
Eventually, a week or two, I realized that I didn't have any new breakouts and the previous breakout was healing. My skin was clearing up!

These pictures on the left show a cotton ball with astringent after washing my face with the same cleanser.
The top left picture is a clean cotton ball with astringent used to wipe my face after washing it without the Eco Tools Sponge. There is still a lot of dirt remaining on my face.




The second picture down on the left is a clean cotton ball with astringent used to wipe my face after washing it with the Eco Tools Sponge. Very minimal dirt/impurities can be seen on the cotton.


These pictures were taken on two separate nights after a full day with a face full of make-up. 






The photos above are of the difference between first using the Eco Tools Sponge and a recent picture.
Th picture on the left side was taken three full days after using the Eco Tools Sponge day and night. You can see the breakout all over my chin, on mu cheeks and around my nose.
The picture on the right was taken 3 weeks after using the Eco Tools Sponge day and night for the entire 3 weeks. (I didn't get paler, lol,  I was just closer to the light in this photo)
The breakouts are almost completely gone with no new ones surfacing and my skin is looking much clearer.

Overall I am very satisfied with the Eco Tools Sponge and will continue to use it and repurchase when needed.
I definitely recommend this sponge to everyone of every skin type. 


If you would like to see the other amazing products they have click here and check out their website.

They also have some amazing tutorials on youtube. Check them out by clicking here or going to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyhvuiHHz6s&list=UUmH5owDT2hW7p4oEArvIPYg


No comments:

Post a Comment