Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: Tattoo Junkee Cosmetics. Glitters, Sets of 4 only $5.00!!!! Ahhhh-mazing!!!

Review:


Tattoo Junkee Cosmetics
4 Piece Glitter Set


Original Set: $5.00

Neon Set: $5.00



Just a little update: my three year old decided to use my laptop as a trampoline, so at the moment I am using my phone to blog. So I apologize if it looks shady or my stupid auto correct re-writes some words. It is NOT easy to blog with a phone!





I recently found this amazing company called Tattoo Junkee Cosmetics. They sell Lip Paint that comes with glitter for your lips, a Ombre Stencil kit for your lips, a felt tip clear lipstick eraser to clean up any lipstick mistakes, Body glitter and stencils, removable tattoos with a cream that leaves a matte finish to give it that "real" effect, Glam Stamps which are marker looking tattoo stamps in different small cute shapes such as a heart, star ect. Body Adhesive and Body Jewels.

When you arrive on their site there is a 2 minute video that really shows you what each product is and how it works. I am under the impression that this is a begginer company but I could be wrong. The thing that caught my eye was the prices! Very affordable!






So because I have never bought from them before and have seen no reviews on there products I decided to start with one item. I found out through their site that they sell their glitters at Walmart, so I went to Walmart and purchased the 4 piece glitter set that incuded the colors JetBlack (Black), Full Moon  (Grey), Shooting Star (Silver) and Blush (Magenta).



The issue I have with their merchandise being sold at Wal-Mart is the price had been jacked up. Each product is $1 to $2 more than it is selling for on tattoojunkee.com. Even though I knew I was paying more I purchased the glitter at Wal-Mart instead of their website because I am a beauty addict and I want it now!  Future purchasesI will make online though.








These are some swatches I did using Elf's Makeup Lock and set which I also purchased at Ealmart for only $3. The duo worked amazing together as you can see In the photo below the swatches. This is after wiping twice with a makeup removing wipe. Although it stays onwell it wasn't impossible and irritating to my skin to remove like I have experienced with other glitters.





The three pictures above are me wearing the silver glitter called "Shooting Star". I also used the Elf Makeup Lock and Set with this glitter. I applied the "lock n set" by squeezing a small amount into the lid that came with it. Then using the brush (that also came with the "Lock n Set") I dipped it in the lid with the product in it, shook off any extra product onto a towel and then carefully patted it all over my lid. Using the same brush I used only one side ( to keep the glitter from getting messy) held it sideways and tapped it on the top of the glitter then patted the glitter all over my lid being very careful to stay a little below the crease and making sure the line where the glitter ends below the crease looks clean. . If you go right up to the crease there is a good chance that you will end up with glitter all over your crease area. Especially if you have hooded eyes. I apply the shadow after I apply glitter. Some do it before. I suggest doing what makes you comfortable.


So my fellow beauty lovers I give this product an A+. It was easy to apply, stayed on for hours without a lot of fallout, not a huge pain in the butt to remove and best of all the price! $5 for 4amazing glitters!
If you would like to check out their site click here.
Like I mentioned before some Walmarts are carrying their products but will cost more.
Go check them out!



Fyi...I am doing this post purely as a consumer. These are my opinions based on my experience with a product I purchased. ♥


↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



Nume has amazing deals going on like the one in the picture above.
If you aren't familiar with Nume they are a well known company,  especially in the beauty community that sell top of the line hair tools, hair care products and accessories.
For a limited time I have been given a code that will get my readers 50% off and free shipping!
Just click on the link below,  shop on the site and when you get to checkout enter "numefall50"
This code does not work on discounted items.
Interested?
Click here and get started!




For business inquiries only:
beauty360bychelle@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment