Sunday, March 9, 2014

Awesome Dupe for the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove!!!

EVRIholder Oven Mitt

AMAZING DUPE!!!!!!!







This plastic oven mitt is a dupe for the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove!!!!!!



Sigma Glove: $35.00
EVRI Oven Mitt: $4.95



This oven mitt will not be used for cooking in my house!! This is a GREAT product for cleaning  my make-up brushes!!!
I was at Walmart and I saw this hanging in the food section. I thought, "Wow! That looks just like the Sigma Brush cleaning glove...I wonder...?". Bought it took it home and... YES! This is awesome!!!
It is made of silicone and the tracks on it go in different directions making it great for cleaning brushes!




I put on the glove, started to run really warm water and grabbed a few brushes to test this out. I wash my brushes with any moisturizing, antibacterial hand soap. This helps kill the bacteria while keeping the moisture in the brush so it stays soft.





I put a small amount of soap on the mitt and wet my brush. Then I put the brush directly in the soap and start moving in circles all around the tracks on the mitt. Right away I am seeing A LOT of product come out!



I did this twice with my foundation brush because there was more product inside, others only needed it once.


I rinse the brush holding it down the WHOLE time. You dont want water to run into the barrel because the water would cause damage eventually leading to shedding and the brush falling apart.
After a rinse I take a towel and do circle motions on there too then I set the brushed facing down on a towel.
Voila!! Amazing brush cleaner and for only $5!! $30 cheaper than Sigmas Glove.








Get on it!! Get to your local Walmart and pick one up! They come in different colors too.

If you purchase one take a photo and tag me on instagram using #everydaybeautyreviews


↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓




Nume has amazing deals going on like the one in the picture above.
If you aren't familiar with Nume they are a well known company,  especially in the beauty community that sell top of the line hair tools, hair care products and accessories.
For a limited time I have been given a code that will get my readers 50% off and free shipping!
Just click on the link below,  shop on the site and when you get to checkout enter "numefall50"
This code does not work on discounted items.
Interested?
Click here and get started!




For business inquiries only:
beauty360bychelle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment