Thursday, March 13, 2014

Influenster Review: Colgate Optic White




Influenster Review!

A review by: Michelle Hibbard








I received another great product from Influenster to review!

I got a box with a set consisting of one toothbrush, a sample size toothpaste and a whitening pen. These item were from the Colgate brand and a part of their new Optic White line.
I have used the Optic White line before, the mouthwash and toothpaste but I dont recall anything quite like this. They have improved the line and from someone who has used this line before and after I can tell you it HAS improved!


I apologize for the blurriness of the photo!

I started to use these items the following day because I wanted to give it a full three days
to review. So first I checked the toothbrush out. I love the shape of the brush. It looks like the shape of two molars from the top. That tells me it is going to clean the top of my teeth as well as get in between and all around them. There is also the grip of the brush. It is a very soft plastic with a cozy little cushion for your thumb. Something like a toothbrush that you are using 2 or more times a day should be comfortable as well as good quality. This brush has both.
Then the toothpaste. Tastes like normal toothpaste, no gross aftertaste.
I like it.
Now for the main attraction! The whitening pen. This is awesome because you literally put it on and wipe it off and voila! You will see a difference just overnight! 
It has a minty flavor and isn't a thick or horrible texture that makes you gag while applying to your teeth. Another thing I like is you don't have to leave it on for any time at all!
Just apply and wipe off with a washcloth or paper towel. Easy-peasy!

That's not all folks! The whitening pen fits inside of the bottom of the toothbrush! Talk about easy storing!





So here are three photos I took over three nights. I did my usual face cleansing routine then brushed my teeth with the Optic white toothbrush and paste and then applied the Optic White whitening pen to my teeth and almost immediately wiped it off with a clean wash cloth. I then moisturized my lips and took a picture. The very next night I was seeing a noticeable difference. The third night there was a slight difference too!






 I am impressed! I hate to say it but my hopes weren't too high for this product before I used it! Sorry Colgate! I just didn't see much difference with their previous formulas.
They have improved this line and I will continue to use this and purchase more when these 
freebies are gone.


If you are interested in getting different products like these to review and have a social media account go to the Influenster site by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment