Sunday, March 30, 2014

Beauty Review: Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation, Read this if you want a awesome natural looking foundation!!!!

Pur Minerals 
4 in 1 
Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation




A Beauty Review By: Michelle Hibbard









So let me just start by saying my skin is horrible! I have large pores, acne, scarring, fine lines and red blotches throughout my face. I have always used a heavy foundation, concealer and powder. I have tried many other options, even a powder I bought in Mexico that was supposed to give full coverage while helping the skin rid acne and redness. Not even close. There was NO coverage and it made me break out.
I also tried Bare Minerals, which I did like the coverage but I felt it was over priced. The price wasn't why I didnt like it however, it made my face itch like crazy! So I went back to the foundation, concealer and powder routine.

Not anymore!

I was on HauteLook and they had a Pur Minerals event going on. There was a set that came with this pressed powder, a small liquid foundation, a blush and a small flat top brush for the pressed powder for only $15 so I thought even if it was a horrible product I wont be spending too much. 

I have to admit I wasn't too impressed with the liquid foundation and blush but the 4 in 1 mineral pressed powder foundation, well its amazing!



I apologize for the really bad quality picture.

In this picture (excuse the hair) I used the Pur Mineral 4 in 1 pressed Powder Foundation on the left side of my face, side 1.  I did not use any primer under the powder. It completely covered all of my redness, made pores less visible, covered acne and scars, smoothed the look of my face and still kept my skin looking natural with a matte finish. It was not cakey at all, a very clean look.

Side 2, the right side is my bare face. The only product used on this side of my face is a light moisturizer after washing. This isn't the greatest picture but you can see the red blotches, large pores, fine lines, under eye circles and acne.  





Review and Rating:


My rating for the Pur Mineral 4 in 1 pressed powder mineral foundation is a 10 out of 10!!! This foundation is everything I could possibly want. Great coverage, not cakey, no need for a bunch of different face product, lasts for hours even without primer, stays matte, easy touch ups and looks natural. It is also priced reasonably. It costs between $17.99 and $27.00, which if you think about it the cost of foundation, concealer and a powder can cost the same if not more than this foundation.
Get out there and try this, maybe look for a sample set on sale like I did.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment