Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review: Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara by Lashblast

 COVERGIRL
Bombshell Volume
By Lashblast
MASCARA


A beauty review written by:
Michelle Hibbard

Description: This is Covergirl's newest mascara. It is a two step mascara to bring your lashes volume and length. Brush #1/Step #1 is called the extreme volume basecoat. Description is information based off of the Covergirl  website.

I purchased this mascara at Ulta for $11.99, however it is available at Wallmart fot $8.94.

After doing my usual make-up routine minus the mascara I opened up this product to use. First I looked at the brushes. Brush #1 has a plastic spikey brush, which in most cases I do not like. Brush #2 has the old regular bristles, that I like and looks like a nice brush. So I start with the first brush and the mascara is super wet and making my lashes stick together. It not looking good but I am thinking maybe the second brush will separate them and give them that "extreme volume" that is advertised on the package. That was absolutely not the case!  I didn't think it was possible but it made it worse. They were so sticky and clumpy so I grabbed my spooly and tried to do some damage control but it wasn't happening. My eye lashes were all stuck together and it took a really long tome to dry. When my lashed finally dried they were crispy, rock hard!

There was long term coverage, but when I went to wash my face this mascara would not come off! I must have used 4 make-up remover cloths just trying to remove this product. As I was doing this I notices my lashes were breaking off with the mascara!  I was horrified!


Review: 

This is the WORST mascara I have ever used. Not only was the mascara horrible going on and completely useless. I could not work with this mascara at all! That wasn't even the worst part! That one use completely damages my eye lashes!  Tips of my lashes broke off and they are much thinner than prior to using this mascara.


0!!!

Not even one point goes to this garbage! Afeter looking at the reviews on their website I see that others had the same exact problems I did. I am going to return this today! I absolutely DO NOT recommend the Covergirl Bombshell mascara to anyone!!! If you are looking to thin your lashes this is the perfect product, if not stay away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment