Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Review: Wet 'n' Wild, Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain

 Wet 'n' Wild : Fergie 
Vicious Varnish High Shine 
Lip Stain

A Beauty Review by: Michelle Hibbard

I apologize for the horribly shot picture, I didn't realize the lighting looked so bad until I uploaded them on here. 



This is a new product off of the Wet 'n' Wild Fergie line. Before I start my reviews I like to go online and see what the product says on their site about the item I am reviewing. Unfortunately I could not find anything. I went to the Wet 'n' Wild VIP site but found nothing and I was completely confused as to how to work the site. Maybe I would have to sign up to get more info, but I don't purchase enough Wet 'n' Wild make-up to want to join. I also tried a Walgreen's site and another make-up site that were selling this product but had nothing written in the description box. Weird! So I cannot agree or disagree with what they advertise this product to be because I couldn't find anything on the product other than others reviews.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      


Review:


After buying this lip gloss I tried it as soon as I got home. The brush was bendable at the tip, the applicator was shaped a little flatter than the normal lip gloss sponge and seems to hold and spread more product with this design.
I start to spread the product on my lips and it was super creamy and felt amazing on my lips. It isn't very pigmented but this is actually labeled as a varnish not a gloss. From what I know about varnishes is that they are usually transparent so it basically lets you know in the title is will have little pigment to it.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The cons of this product are it is not long-wearing at all! It starts to wear off immediately. The other thing is this is supposed to be a lip tint but I noticed hardly any tint on my lips at all after it wore off. (as you can see in the picture above)





                             Rating Score: 6                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I have given the Wet 'n' Wild, Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain a score of 6. Although I do like the formula and the color it does wear off incredibly fast. It also claims to be a lip tint but I saw no results, just a extremely slight tint.  The biggest thing that knocked off points is that it doesn't stay on for very long at all. That is something that most will women look for when purchasing lip products. Overall I would recommend this product for those who don;t re-applying every so often. It does apply very smoothly and looks very nice on the lips.




No comments:

Post a Comment