Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review:Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter

Revlon
Color Burst Lip Butters



Colors in same order, left to right in top picture and top picture to bottom in lip swatch pictures.             
  Left/top: Cupcake
  Middle: Lollipop
  Right/bottom: Peach Parfait

Review:

Two of these I have owned for awhile, Lollipop and Cupcake. I later purchased the Peach Parfait lip butter. They were $7.99 at my local drugstore. Right now these are the lipsticks I use the most. They go on like butter, are very pigmented for a balm and I just love the colors! They also hydrate your lips so after wearing this throughout the day my lips feel smooth at the end of the day.

Cupcake is a pale pink color that has a gloss to it and is a bit sheen. 

Lollipop is a beautiful pink/fuchsia color that has sparkle to it along with the gloss. 

Then my favorite color of the trio is Peach Parfait. Even though it is my favorite color There is a problem with this formula, the lipstick has a grainy texture. I'm not sure why because the color Lollipop is the same look just a different color. I still wear Peach Parfait and absolutely am in love with this color! 

Overall they go on smooth, hydrate your lips, a variety of sheen to medium colors and they have a sparkly, glossy finish that feels great, not sticky.


 9

I want to rate this product a 10 but I am giving it a 9. I just hate the fact that my favorite lipstick has a grainy texture. Other than that these are fabulous lip butters and I do recommend these to anyone looking for a soft colored, glossy lipstick.


Color: Lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment