Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: Urban Decay, The Feminine Palette

Urban Decay
The Feminine Palette


Swatches on the right: Starting from the bottom of my arm and the bottom of the palette left to right, first color is AC/DC (lavender color). Next is Skimp, (off white, cream color with some shimmer). 3rd up is Bordello (pink to mauve color) Now the next three up will be top left to right on the palette. 4th up Lost (brown with a copper tint). Second to last going up is Hijack (teal with a greyish tone). Last but not least of the shadows is Gunmetal (smokey grey color, looks like gunmetal lol). All shadows are shimmery. The little glob below my hand, and the item in the middle of the palette is a sample size Urban Decay Lip Junkie Cool and Plumps in the color Wallflower. 

The palette itself is really cute and handy. The exterior is purple silky material with a plastic cover. It has a antique black lace design on front and back. It opens and closes by zipper which is very original. On the inside it is just cardboard, I feel they could have picked a better material. There is a mirror on top and then the six shadows and the sample lip gloss in the middle of the shadows. Under the lip gloss is a small piece of black ribbon which is there to help take the gloss out. Pull on the ribbon and the gloss comes up with it. To top it all of the palette itself is removable! You can pull the palette up and it comes right off leaving you with a cute little make-up bag. It is attached by magnets. There is a warning sign under the palette that says you can store whatever you like, but do not put credit cards in it. The magnets will demagnetize your cards leaving them useless.

I bought this on sale for $16 but I believe the regular price is $36. Now let me just say, I really like this palette. It is convenient, handy and I love every color on the palette. Even the lip gloss (which I thought I didn't like) is starting to grow on me. But... I would never have purchased this if it wasn't on sale! Just being honest. 

                                       Review:
The shadows are super creamy, the colors are absolutely beautiful and I love that I can zip it up and throw it in my purse with the palette in it or without. I don't really have anything bad to say about this palette.

                                                 8
I do recommend this palette to anyone, if you can still get it on sale at ULTA I would suggest you buy it. Its a great discount! My rating for this product is a 8. I am very happy with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment