Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekly Random Review: Melatonin Ultra


**Weekly Random**

Get your beauty sleep

Melatonin









As a mother of two toddlers sleep is crucial. I have to make sure I rest well just to keep up with my 2 and 3 year old! Sleep is also very important for many other reasons, such as:
  1. Sleep is restorative for your brain
  2. Not getting enough sleep can cause weight gain
  3. Not enough sleep can cause under-eye circles
  4. Sleep benefits your heart
  5. Sleep can actually better your mood
  6. Sleep can improve your memory
  7. Not enough sleep can lead to a shorter life span
  8. Not enough sleep can cause depression
  9. For children not getting enough sleep can cause ADHD, bad grades and even stunt growth.
  10. New research shows that for men Melatonin can cut the risk of prostate cancer by 75%! 

Needless to say sleep is extremely important for our mind, body, health, well being and beauty. I however have been having trouble sleeping which has caused me to gain weight, have extreme fatigue during the day, has made my mood go up and down and it has affected my memory. 

I started looking online for a drug free sleeping pill, I didn't want to take anything prescribed because I have people in my life that had become addicted and were groggy throughout the day. That isn't for me. The first name that came up in my search was Melatonin. I went to the store that day and bought a small bottle. I took 2 3 mg tablets and laid down ten minutes later. That was the first night of uninterrupted sleep I had in a very long time. 

Melatonin is a hormone found in the body, The pill form that is made in a lab is used to adjust out bodies Melatonin so we can sleep better. Melatonin has even been known to help those with insomnia. It is drug free, actually considered a dietary supplement not a drug, it is not addicting and from experience I can tell you I wake up feeling refreshed, not groggy.

I am taking the Melatonin Ultra by Schiff. These are 3 mg pills and for about $8 I get 300 tablets. The prices range from $4 to $14. They are available at any drugstore, most grocery stores, online and Costco. I take two a night and I sleep great now!

This is a great product and I 100% recommend this to anyone with trouble sleeping or looking to get off a prescribed sleeping medication.

If you have any questions please address them below.


1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Melatonin Singapore

    ReplyDelete