Friday, January 24, 2014

Influenster Review: Celestial Seasonings Green Tea






 Influenster Review: 
The art of green tea


Celestial Seasonings





 I have actually been drinking Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time, Chamomile tea since I was a child. I now share this same tradition with my children. We make the Sleepy Time tea with a little honey and a small squeeze of lemon juice straight from a lemon slice.  I also still drink this tea on sleepless nights. It is very calming. I now drink the Celestial Seasonings Authentic Green Tea. I use one packet of Truvia natural sweetener in my cup of green tea, I love it!



Before doing this review I wanted to look up the Celestial Seasonings website to learn a little about the company itself. This company has been around for 40 years and I have been a customer for about 25 of those years. They donate to a variety of foundations with donations in the hundreds of thousands. Unfortunately the writing on their company information blends in with the back round picture making it impossible to read, so these were the only things I could pick up off of their site.


If you don't know what Influenster is it is a website/company  that anyone can sign up for and it is 100% free. You review items, give your input and do some easy surveys about what you like. These aren't the type of surveys where you are flooded with spam after you take one. The surveys come directly from the Influenster site and they are to see if you are what they are looking for to try products for free. After spending some time getting badges for doing surveys and reviews they start to send you free samples and coupons in the mail to review based on the input you have entered in your surveys. You also need to have some kind of social media account where you can review the products to people on that account.

Review:
So this is my first box and here is my review. I was sent two types of green tea by Celestial Seasonings. The first one I chose was the Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea. I chose this one because I was not decaf! When I opened it there were two tea bags, I thought that was cool. So I tried it alone, and it was good but I like some kind of sweetness to my tea so I added a little honey and a half packet of Truvia natural sweetener. I am in love with this tea! I am a green tea drinker and the type of person that when it comes to coffee and tea I stick to a few but this tea was amazing. It has the perfect ratio of honey, lemon and ginseng. It has a very smooth taste with a little zing. I absolutely recommend anyone to try this tea, especially if you are a green tea drinker like myself.

The second tea package was a surprise to me because I didn't notice until after I started to boil the water that it is a Sleepy Time Green tea with Lemon Jasmine. As I wrote above I have been drinking the Chamomile Sleepy Time tea for almost my whole life. To this tea I added only honey. With my normal Sleepy Time tea I add lemon but this has Lemon already in it. I love this tea too! The Jasmine gives it that Asian tea flavor which I also love.  I used the second tea bag that came in the packet and split it between my two kids and they love it as well!


After trying these 2 different Green teas I am in love with both of them. The box also came with a coupon for a free box of Celestial Seasonings tea. My problem is I don't know which one to get with the free coupon. They are both so good!

I am 100 not being paid for this review. these are my honest opinions and as I receive more boxes I will continue to give you my honest opinion even if I hate the product.







No comments:

Post a Comment