Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: Lorac Pro Palette




Lorac Pro Palette
comes with
Behind the Scenes Eye Shadow 
Primer
0.19 oz/5.5 g

 Eye shadow colors: (palette and swatches are in same order)
All shadows in top row are matte, starting from top row left to right.
White, Cream, Taupe, Light Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso and Black
All bottom row shadows are shimmery, again from left to right.
Nude, Champagne, Gold, Light Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple and Slate













My review:



I had been trying to purchase this palette for months! Around the holidays is the worst time to buy make-up. Every store I went into told me to either come back after the holidays or look online. Sephora actually stopped carrying Lorac products! So I got online, found one and under the title it said "only a few left!" This just made me want it more. That whole want what you cant have deal, that was me. 

So it finally arrived and I did some swatches. I knew right then I was already going to love this palette. The shadows are beautiful, versatile and the are all color I can wear daily. What I really love about it is that there are 16 shadows, 8 of the matte and 8 are shimmer shadows. Not many palettes with that many matte colors. I does not come with a brush, as the Lorac Pro To Go comes with two, but I am not worried about this because I almost never use the brushes that come in my palettes.

I of course used this palette the next day and it is now my favorite. I have a ridiculous amount of palettes stating that it is my favorite means something. The shadows are so pigmented and they go on and blend fabulously! 
I did try the eye shadow primer that came with the palette, although it works well I am not liking it so much I want to switch from my Urban Decay Primer Potion. It does work well though and I love getting freebies with my purchases!

                                                                8

So my rating for the Lorac Pro Palette is a 8. It would have been a 10 (I love it that much!) however I do not like the packaging. It is that black material that dirties easily and cant be cleaned. I like my make up to look clean so this really bugs me. I almost knocked off 2 points for this but I really love these eye shadows! The second point was taken because there is a bit of fallout. Minimal but still there.
I 100% recommend this palette! Well worth the money!

These are some picture of a look I did with the colors Deep Purple, Pewter in the outer V and crease. Light Bronze, Champagne, Nude I blended like a ombre effect going in from the outer V to my tear duct. Last I added Cream to my brow bone.






















No comments:

Post a Comment